- Product 706279
E-mu AudioDock M Computer Audio and MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
If you have a 1212M or EmulatorX, the AudioDock M upgrade gives you the same external analog and digital I/O that comes with the 1820M and Emulator X...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
18 input, 20 output breakout box for 1212M or EmulatorX.
If you have a 1212M or EmulatorX, the AudioDock M upgrade gives you the same external analog and digital I/O that comes with the 1820M and Emulator X Studio (replaces your 0202 interface). The E-Mu AudioDock M audio interface features the same converters used on Digidesign ProTools HD 192 system with an SNR of 120dB. Simply connect it to your existing core 1010 card via the supplied EDI (E-MU Digital Interface) cable and you're done -- PatchMix DSP automatically detects your I/O. This upgrade even includes a full edition Cubase VST 32 version 5.1 for Windows XP and 2000.
- 2 TFPro mic preamps on Neutrik connectors with 40dB of gain control and phantom power
- 6 - 1/4" TRS analog ins
- 8 - 1/4" TRS analog outs
- Stereo RIAA turntable preamp with ground
- 4 stereo mini-jack outs
- S/PDIF out on optical TOSLINK connector
- 2 full-size MIDI I/O jacks
- Stereo headphone out with volume and included Y adapter cable for 2 sets
- 3-meter EDI cable
- Software/drive CD-ROM with Steinberg Cubase VST 32 5.1 (full edition)
Turn your 1212M into an 1820M today with the E-Mu AudioDock and enjoy full-studio freedom of operation.