- Product 600065
E-mu PS12 Precision Subwoofer
- Write a Review
E-MU's PS12 Precision Subwoofer features a premium 12" driver and custom discrete 200 watt MOSFET amplifier in a compact, sealed cabinet design to de...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Professional, precise bass reproduction for both 2.1 and full surround applications.
E-MU's PS12 Precision Subwoofer features a premium 12" driver and custom discrete 200 watt MOSFET amplifier in a compact, sealed cabinet design to deliver superior transient response and low distortion. From nuanced acoustic performances to extreme club mixes, the PS12 delivers linear frequency response down to 22Hz. Whether used in conjunction with E-MU's PM5 Precision Monitors or other speakers, the PS12 is perfect for both stereo and surround applications with professional features like balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs; high-pass, low-pass and subsonic filters; variable level and phase controls; overload protection; and a footswitch input that allows effortless bypassing of the subwoofer and high-pass filter during mixdown.
- Front firing, acoustic suspension active reference subwoofer
- 2 Balanced Neutrik Combination XLR/TRS Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced RCA Inputs
- 2 Balanced XLR Satellite Outputs
- 2 Unbalanced RCA Satellite Outputs
- 1 3-pin power connector
- 1 Subwoofer/Hi-Pass Filter Bypass Footswitch Input(Foot Switch not included)
- Custom discrete MOSFET amplifier
- 200W RMS power into 4 ohms continuous
Get the bass monitoring you need for modern music in your studio! Order now!
- Frequency Response: 22Hz~135Hz (±2.5dB), 30Hz - 100Hz (±1.5dB)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level, short term: =103dB SPL @1m @ 60Hz
- Driver: Polymer-Laminated Cone with Butyl-rubber surround, Long-throw with high temperature voice coil, Size: 305mm (12")
- Dimensions: Height: 385mm (15.1") x Width: 362mm (14.2") x Depth: 390mm(15.3")
- Weight: 19.5kg (43lbs)
- Power: Input Voltage: 100V-120V~50/60Hz Input Current: 2.5A, Input Voltage: 220V-240V~50/60Hz Input Current: 1.25A, Auto power-On/Standby (15-minute standby delay)
- Fuse: -100-120V: 2.5A/250-220-240V: 1.25A/250V
- Sub-Sonic Rumble filter: 15Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Low-Pass Filter(to subwoofer): Variable frequency Linkwitz-Riley 4th order (55Hz~135)
- Hi-Pass Filter(to satellite outputs): Variable frequency Linkwitz-Riley 2nd order (40Hz~135Hz)
- Input impedance: Balanced: 20Kohms - Unbalanced: 100Kohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, referred to full output: >102dB A-weighted
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have tried other sub monitors, but none sounded or could handle the lows that I needed for my hip hop mixes. The E-MU subwoofer can more than handle the lows down to a flat 22Hz, not only that but it can go down to 15Hz @ 12dB/octave. My big 1000 watt 18 inch sub or my 1000 watt 4 10's can't get that low. For the price the E-MU PS12 subwoofer is the best sub monitor for anyone that is looking for that flat low, not the boomy lows that you here from most subs.