- J06346 000000000 J06346000000000
Earthworks CMK5 CloseMic Kit for Drums
- Write a Review
The CloseMic Kits are designed for close miking tom and snare. They are housed in a high impact case that will withstand the rigors of the road. Thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
5-mic kit for close miking toms & snare.
The CloseMic Kits are designed for close miking tom and snare. They are housed in a high impact case that will withstand the rigors of the road. These high impact cases allow you to store each Drum Periscope microphone with the RM1 attached, thus saving time in setup and teardown.
Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
Shorter diaphragm settling time
Extended frequency response to 30 kHz
Near perfect polar patterns
More cohesive and unified drum sound
Hear more attack and subtle detail
Increased detail and dynamic range
Versatile, multi-use mics
Mics are protected in a high impact case
Fast setup and teardown
Comes with 5 DP30/C tom and snare mics, 5 LevelPads, 5 windscreens & 5 RimMounts
Order today for 5 great tom and snare mics.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72dB A-weighted
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
Gooseneck Length: 159mm (6.75 inches)
Weight: .25 lb. (1.13kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.