- 270373 000000000 270373000000000
Earthworks DK25/L DrumKit Microphone System For Live Performance
- Write a Review
The DK25/L is for live performance and includes three SR25 microphones: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad, and a windscreen. The pat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio quality sound for your live drums!
The DK25/L is for live performance and includes three SR25 microphones: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad, and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 mic provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The DK25/L system is also ideal for use with multi-miked drums (four or more mics) in either live or studio applications. In such cases it is recommended that two SR25s are used for overheads.
The SR25 microphone was engineered to be used in the DrumKit System, but can also provide stunning results on a wide variety of instruments and vocals. The SR25 has a high frequency response that extends to 25kHz and will handle up to 145 dB SPL. The performance vs. price ratio of this microphone is excellent.
The Kickpad is a pad/EQ processor for all cardioid mics used on kick drums. Just plug the KickPad into the mic line feeding your favorite cardioid kick drum mic and you will experience an incredible instant kick drum sound that is exactly repeatable, every time. This is a real time saver that will work with any cardioid microphone that is used for kick drum. The KickPad is a passive device (requiring no phantom power) that can be used with either condenser or dynamic cardioid microphones. It will provide fantastic results for both recording and live sound applications.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 25 kHz ±2 dB @ 15cm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (Pin 2+)
- Min output load: 600 between pins 2&3
- Noise: 22dB SPLequivalent (Aweighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 165 mm x 22 mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: 160g (.35lb.)
- Inline kick drum pad/equalizer
- Attenuates and improves recorded kick drum sound
- Works with any cardioid microphone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.