- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks DP30/C Tom & Snare Microphone
- Write a Review
- J06314 000000000 J06314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drum Periscope microphone is designed for close miking toms and snare drums, and will take a direct hit from a drumstick. A right angle mic head ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
30kHz microphone great for tom and snare drum recording.
The Drum Periscope microphone is designed for close miking toms and snare drums, and will take a direct hit from a drumstick. A right angle mic head is mounted to the gooseneck for easy positioning. The Drum Periscope is mounted parallel to the drum shell with the RM1 RimMount.
Extended frequency response to 30 kHz
Ideal for reproducing the rich low frequencies
Shorter diaphragm settling time
Near perfect cardioid polar pattern
Right angle mic head for easy positioning
Stiff mini-gooseneck to keep in place
Rugged capsule housing can withstand drumstick hits
Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
145dB SPL capability
Heavy construction to withstand the punishment of the road
Improve the sound of your tom and snare drum recordings.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72dB A-weighted
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
Gooseneck Length: 159mm (6.75 inches)
Weight: .25 lb. (1.13kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.