- #J07535 000001000 J07535000001000
Earthworks FlexWand FW730 with Tripod Base
- Write a Review
The FlexWand is a combination of a 30kHz High Definition Microphone and a low profile microphone stand and boom as a single unit. It allows the micro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality microphone, low profile design.
The FlexWand is a combination of a 30kHz High Definition Microphone and a low profile microphone stand and boom as a single unit. It allows the microphone head to be positioned as high as 7 feet and as low as 1.5 feet from the floor or anywhere in between. There are no visible wires or cables above floor level. Visually it is low profile, smooth, sleek and clean. The FlexWand is the ideal solution for applications where the utmost in sound quality and a low profile is required. Now you don't have to find a mic, attach the mic clip to the stand and then dress the cable around the stand. Just pick up the FlexWand, position it and plug the mic cable into the base.
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response
- Perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- Large flex section and mini-gooseneck
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir
- Sturdy tripod base
- Positioned up to 7' high
Ideal mics for choirs, and vocal groups.
FlexWand FW730 with Tripod Base
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Positioning Range: From 1.5 ft. to 7 ft. above floor level
- Dimensions: Stand 7' 2" long (2.18m), Base 12" (30.5cm)
- in diameter, (2.7cm) high
- Color: Stand, flex & wand - black, base - dark gray
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.