- #J06274 000000000 J06274000000000
Earthworks M30BX Measurement Microphone
- Write a Review
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Battery powered 30kHz measurement microphone with built-in preamp.
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
- Replaceable battery access
- Battery life of 300 hours
- Works with RTA apps by using iPad / iPhone to TRRS to XLR mic cable
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- Improved version of the SMAARTMIC previously offered by EAW
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart
- Electronic Calibration File available
Get a handle on your room's acoustics.
M30BX Measurement Microphone
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 6V Battery Type P28 (2CR-1/3N, 4LR44 or equivalent)
Max Acoustic Input: 138dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Min Output Impedance: 600Î
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 220mm x 22mm (8.65 x .860 inches)
Weight: .4 lb. (180g)