- #J06276 000000000 J06276000000000
Earthworks M50mp Measurement Microphone (Matched Pair)
- Write a Review
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
50kHz omni measurement microphone.
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
- 50kHz flat frequency response
- Cost effective measurement microphone
- Improved version of the SMAARTMIC previously offered by EAW
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart
Get a handle on your room's acoustics.
M50mp Measurement Microphone (Matched Pair)
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)