- J06292 000000000 J06292000000000
Earthworks SR20 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
The SR20 is a cardioid condenser microphone with clean, natural on-axis pick up and smooth uncolored off-axis rejection, making it a superb choice fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
20kHz multi-use cardioid condenser microphone.
The SR20 is a cardioid condenser microphone with clean, natural on-axis pick up and smooth uncolored off-axis rejection, making it a superb choice for a wide range of applications, including reinforcement and recording of vocals, guitar, drums, piano, horns, strings and woodwinds. Its open, easy-to-use pickup is musician friendly.
- Accurately captures voice up to 90 degrees off-axis
- Warm, not boomy sound performance
- Unique windscreen assembly eliminates popping sounds
- Uniform polar response provides high gain before feedback
- Remove the windscreen for instrument placement
- Textbook cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction
- No "smearing" of low-level signals
Great on multiple source types. Order today!
SR20 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz ±2dB at 6 inches
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
238mm x 22mm (with windscreen)
Weight: .3 lb (135g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.