- J06285 000000000 J06285000000000
Earthworks TC30 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Micro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
30kHz omnidirectional microphone pair for loud sources.
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Microphones in this series allow recording of louder acoustic sources without overloading the preamplifier. Models in the TC Series are often the choice for recording drum overheads, close miked or amplified instruments and sound effects.
General-purpose omni with high frequency response to 30kHz
Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
For live sound, use for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
Omnidirectional polar pattern
Accurate and uncolored
No handling noise, no proximity effec
Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL
Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
Exceptional flat frequency response, sounds natural and uncolored
Requires 48V Phantom Power
Great for vocals, strings, acoustic sources and more. Order today!
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.