- J38889 000000000 J38889000000000
EastWest The Dark Side
- Write a Review
Created and produced by Doug Rogers (EastWest) and David Fridmann (MGMT, The Flaming Lips etc.), The Dark Side is the first of its kind: an unconvent...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Inspiration for all composers and artists looking for something unique and different.
Created and produced by Doug Rogers (EastWest) and David Fridmann (MGMT, The Flaming Lips etc.), The Dark Side is the first of its kind: an unconventional, 40 GB, hip and exciting collection of virtual instruments, some dark and eerie, and some which have been purposely mangled, distorted, or effected out of all recognition. The Dark Side provides inspiration for all composers and artists looking for something unique and different, and of course, if you work in film, TV, and game music production, this will give you an edge to separate you from your competitors.
The Dark Side includes a vast, 40 GB collection, including dark and eerie instruments, and highly processed drums and percussion, basses, guitars, ethnic, keyboard, strings, and effected instruments, all organized into instrumental groups so you can create complete tracks.
Rogers and Fridmann not only tapped into a wealth of recording and producing experience for THE DARK SIDE, but had the gear to match. Many individual instruments were processed through 5 or 6 effects units, some of the vintage and esoteric tube variety owned by the pair.
THE DARK SIDE distorted and mangled instruments are designed to stand out in a mix, or to disturb the senses. With today's brick-wall limiting, distorted instruments may be the only production trick left to highlight instruments, a successful technique used often by Radiohead, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, etc.
- Produced by multiple Award-Winning producer Doug Rogers and Grammy Award-Winning producer David Fridmann (MGMT, Flaming Lips etc.)
- Many instruments have been purposely—and skillfully!—mangled, distorted, or effected out of all recognition (plus a selection of dark and eerie instruments).
- Easy to use browser displays all of your instruments. Interface automatically changes to display current instrument.
- Included are 40GBs of highly processed drums and percussion, basses, guitars, ethnic, keyboard, strings, and FX instruments and sounds, all organized into instrumental groups
Part of the award-winning EastWest library, take your compositions further than ever before!