- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EAW SBX220 is a compact, high-powered subwoofer with an enclosure styled to complement JFX Series Loudspeakers. It contains two advanced 12-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The EAW SBX220 is a compact, high-powered subwoofer with an enclosure styled to complement JFX Series Loudspeakers. It contains two advanced 12-inch woofers mounted in a "clam shell" driver arrangement, which provides tight driver coupling to increase outut. A massive port radiates the considerable energy needed at the enclosures tuning frequency to complement the JFX Series' high output.
The SBX220 was designed primarily for portable applications, but may readily be used in installations where space is restricted. At only 18-inches high, it is very effective in houses of worship, clubs, and theaters where subwoofers must be installed under a low stage.
- Highly compact companion subwoofer for all JFX products
- Unique baffle design and advanced transducers maximize LF "punch"
- Low frequency response to 32 Hz
- Reinforced cup for pole mounting JFX loudspeakers
- Foot recesses for stable ground stacking in multiples
- Subwoofer; Two 12 inch direct-radiating LF; Connection is made on pins 2+/- on Speakon; Includes pole mount cup; Single-amp only
- Operating Range: 32 Hz to 300 Hz
- Connections: NL4 Speakon
- LF: 1400 W / 129 dB SPL avg 4 ohm (half space)
- Exterior Dimensions: 18"H x 25.5"W x 30"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about EAW SBX220 Subwoofer:
Well this is a small but mighty package! Easy to move around for one person if you can lift 100lbs. Had a small learning experience.. cabinet takes a "NL4 Speakon cable" this is a special 4 conductor cable. We rearranged the wires on the speakon input to make it work for what we needed it to do. The speaker was loud and clean.. enhanced our low end of our PA what it was lacking. Where running one of these in the center.