- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EAW SM129Z 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor
- Write a Review
- #609054 000000000 609054000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The advanced 2-way design of the EAW SM129Z minimizes speaker enclosure size without sacrificing power handling or sound quality. Solid bass from a 1...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A little speaker cab with big punch and flat response.
The advanced 2-way design of the EAW SM129Z minimizes speaker enclosure size without sacrificing power handling or sound quality. Solid bass from a 12" heavy-magnet woofer. Wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion pattern comes from an 18" exit compression driver with a constant-directivity horn. Complex, asymmetrical crossover slopes and internal passive filters produce a totally flat signal response. Adjustable MF presence tailors the EAW speaker to the room. 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch cab construction with rugged polyurethane coating, and ergonomically placed handles provide long system life and ease of cartage/setup. 45° or 15° cab angle. Loop-through connectors. 450W handling. 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors. 14.75"W x 22.5"H x 12.5"D. 54 lbs.
- Minimum enclosure size with maximum power handling and sound quality
- 12" heavy-magnet woofer
- 18" exit compression driver with a constant-directivity horn
- Complex, asymmetrical crossover slopes
- Internal passive filters
- Adjustable MF presence
- 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch cab construction
- Rugged polyurethane coating
- Ergonomically placed handles
- 45 degree or 15 degree cab angle
- Loop-through connectors
- 450W handling
- 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
- 14.75"W x 22.5"H x 12.5"D
- 54 lbs.