- Product 580410
Echo Indigo DJx ExpressCard for Notebook Computers
- Write a Review
The Echo Indigo DJx ExpressCard fits your laptop computer and provides two independent stereo 1/8" analog outputs—one for setting up your cue mix on ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ExpressCard for digital DJs with 2 independent stereo outs, on-board DSP, software, and more.
The Echo Indigo DJx ExpressCard fits your laptop computer and provides two independent stereo 1/8" analog outputs—one for setting up your cue mix on a pair of headphones, and the other for the house mix. Each output features 24-bit/96kHz converters for more robust audio quality. Also included is a 6' audio cable for RCA or 1/4" connections enabling connectivity to the Apple iPod and other MP3 players. The Indigo DJx features PCI Express performance so it's ASIO, WDM, GSIF and WaveRT compatible and fits your notebook's Expresscard Slot.
A unique feature of the Echo Indigo DJx interface is the use of "virtual" outputs. Indigo DJx appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using Indigo DJx's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes Indigo DJx compatible with all popular multitrack software. And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and a software synth) can be playing back through Echo Indigo DJx at the same time.
- Bus mastering ExpressCard host interface
- 2 independent stereo 1/8" analog outputs
- Preview cue mix on the headphone output while playing back house mix on the line output
- High-quality headphone amp with analog volume control knob for output
- Supports true 24-bit/96kHz audio
- High quality digital to analog converters
- Includes 6' adapter cable for RCA and 1/4" connections
- ExpressCard slot (34mm or 54mm) required
- On-board 24-bit Motorola DSP for mixing and monitoring
- Software console for metering and setting levels
- Supports Windows XP/Vista / Macintosh OS X 10.4 or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Supports pro audio and DJ software—WDM Kernel Streaming, ASIO, GSIF (32-bit only)
- 8 Virtual Outputs run multiple applications at the same time
- Low-latency drivers
Add two low-latency stereo outputs to your laptop with the Indigo DJx.
- 2 stereo 1/8" connectors (1 stereo line output & 1 stereo headphone output)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz, ±0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 108dB A-weighted
- THD+n at -3dbfs, 1kHz sine wave: <0.003% A-weighted
Nominal output level: -10dBV
- Maximum output level: +7.3 dBu
- 128x oversampling converters
- 24-bit data resolution maintained throughout signal path
- Multiple sampling rates supported: 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k