- Product 630148
Edirol M-10MX 10-Channel Battery Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
The M-10MX is almost small enough to put in your pocket, this handy mixer is built to EDIROL's high standards, and it's ready to travel. With a choic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact, battery-operated mixer for mobile/field recording or DJ use.
The M-10MX is almost small enough to put in your pocket, this handy mixer is built to EDIROL's high standards, and it's ready to travel. With a choice of 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs, the M-10MX lets you mix wherever you go.
Compact and Portable
AC or battery power, take your choice. The M-10MX comes with an AC adaptor, but it can also operate on battery power (four AA batteries). Thanks to its compact body and battery operation, the M-10MX is an excellent tool for location video and/or field recording, live mixing, and even podcasting with the EDIROL R-09.
Connect a wide range of audio devices to the M-10MX, including dynamic microphones, musical instruments, consumer audio devices, video equipment, and audio interfaces for computer audio. The M-10MX's versatile back panel offers 1/4" and RCA input and output ports, plus a dedicated plug-in powered, stereo electret condenser microphone jack, suitable for use with mics such as the EDIROL CS-15. For outputs, two TRS impedance balanced 1/4" phone jacks are provided.
The M-10MX is equipped with both coaxial and optical S/PDIF 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs, which means you can connect it directly to the S/PDIF digital input of any audio interface, such as the EDIROL UA or FA-series units for recording and mixing entirely in the digital domain. The M-10MX can also be connected digitally to studio monitors such as the EDIROL MA-series or Roland DS-series powered monitors.
- Compact and portable, perfect for mobile/field use
- Wide range of analog inputs and outputs, including two TRS 1/4" output jacks
- 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF coaxial and optical outputs
- Battery or AC power (AC adaptor included)
- Number of Channels: 10 in 2 out
- AD Conversion: Sample Rate 44.1/48.0/96.0 kHz; Signal Processing: 24 bits
- Frequency Response: 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+1/-2 dB); 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+1/-2 dB); 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-2 dB)
- Residual Noise Level: -86 dBu (IHF-A, typ.)
- Nominal Input Level; Input Jacks 1”6: -50 to +4 dBu; Input Jacks 1”2: -40 to +10 dBu; Input Jacks 5”10: -2 dBu , * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 12 dB
- Nominal Output Level: -2 dBu , Maximum output level: +10 dBu
- Connectors; Input Jacks 1”6: 1/4 inch phone type, unbalanced; Input Jacks 1”2: Stereo miniature type, plug-in powered); Input Jacks 5”10: RCA pin type; Main Output Jacks L, R: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced), RCA pin type; Digital Output Connectors: Optical type, Coaxial type; Headphone Jack: Stereo miniature type: DC IN (AC adaptor) Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor), Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 4
- Current Draw: 250 mA *Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: 6 hours (Power save mode: On), 4 hours (Power save mode: Off) These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dimensions: 7-3/16 (W) x 4-1/4 (D) x 2-1/8 (H) inches, 181.2 (W) x 107.5 (D) x 54.0 (H) mm
- Weight: 14 oz, 393 g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Ferrite Core