- J32457 000000000 J32457000000000
Elation Cuepix Strip Tri
- Write a Review
The new CUEPIX Strip TRI™ is a bar luminaire with five individual 3-in-1 30W RGB COB LEDs producing a 60° beam angle. Features include individual pix...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Linear light effect with five pixel controlled LEDs.
The new CUEPIX Strip TRI™ is a bar luminaire with five individual 3-in-1 30W RGB COB LEDs producing a 60° beam angle. Features include individual pixel control, strobe and zone chase effects, selectable dimming curves, DMX and RDM (Remote Device Management) support, 3/5pin XLR and powerCON in/out connections, 4-button LCD menu display control, 150W max power consumption, an and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v).
- 60° Beam Angle RGB Bar Luminaire
- Five Pixel Controlled 30W 3-in-1 RGB COB LEDs
- Strobe and Zone Chase Effects
- Selectable Dimming Curve Effects
- DMX and RDM (Remote Device Management) Support
- Flicker Free Operation for Broadcast TV and FILM
- Integrated Rigging Bracket
- Optional 15° Lens Kit Available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.