- Product 584400
Elation Design Spot 250 Pro
- Write a Review
The Elation Design Spot 250 Pro light builds on the success of the popular Design Spot 250. Te Design Spot 250 Pro has all the same specifications an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An intelligent spot/wash hybrid with innovative frost feature, 3-facet rotatating/indexing prism, and more.
The Elation Design Spot 250 Pro light builds on the success of the popular Design Spot 250. Te Design Spot 250 Pro has all the same specifications and features, but with some important improvements requested by lighting designers and touring production companies.
The Elation Design Spot 250 Pro gives you an intelligent moving head hybrid spot and wash light in a single unit. Included are a new glass reflector for improved output and an improved lens coating for increased output and image quality as well as an improved LCD Display menu control.
The Design Spot 250 Pro light is equipped with 8 replaceable dichroic filters (8 colors, including CTO, CTB, UV + white), 2 gobo wheels, 14 gobos total (7 fixed and 7 rotating/indexing). Additional features include a variable iris, 3-facet rotating prism, frost, and mechanical dimmer/shutter. The Design Spot 250 Pro uses a Philips MSD 250/2 lamp providing up to 3,000 hours estimated lamp life. Control data input is via 3-pin or 5-pin DMX data first in and out cables.
The unit comes fitted standard with a 17 lens kit. Optional 14 and 20 lens kits are also included. This unit is rated IP 20 and is designed for indoor use only. Rigging for this unit includes 2 x 1/4-turn omega clamps and it has a pan/tilt locking system for easy transport and a 3-pin DMX data cable and safety.
- Built in DMX recorder w/ 10 shows
- Record from DMX or onboard menu control of each function
- RDMX - Remote DMX Addressing
- USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resoultion)
- 16 DMX Channels
- 4 Digit LCD Display
- On-board menu settings
- 3-pin & 5-pin XLR serial input/output
- Sound active mode
- New glass reflector for improved output
- Improved lens coating for increased output and image quality
- High output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector
- Beam angle: 14
- Replaceable Beam 20 angle (included)
- All lenses are anti-reflection coated
- 8 Replaceable Dichroic Filters, 7 color, UV + White
- Continuous, variable speed, color scrolling in both directions (rainbow effect)
- More color combinations possible by overlaying the multi-color dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel
- 2 gobo wheels, 14 total gobos, 11 metal, 3 glass
- 7 interchangeable, indexable, rotating gobos plus open
- 7 interchangeable, static gobos plus open
- Metal Gobo Size: 26.9mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Glass Gobo Size: 26.7mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Gobo Overlay (Gobo Morphing)
- Variable speed strobe effect (1-18) flashes per second
- Pre-set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- Dual Flag mechanical dimming system
- Beam narrow to wide (5% - 100%)
- Variable speed iris macros
- Small to large and large to small
- Variable Frost Control
- Hard edge to soft edge
- 3-facet rotating/Indexing Prism
- Both directions at variable speeds
- Macro-function for rotating gobos/rotating prisim combinations
- Motor driven focus from near to far
- Phillips MSD 250/2 (250W, 8500K, 3000 Hrs)
- Pan & Tilt locking system for transport
- Automatic Pan / Tilit position correction
- Maximum PAN-movement 630 in 2.0 secs (default) or 540 (user selectable) / 16 bit
- Maximum TILT-movement 265 in 1.5 secs / 16 bit
- Vector Mode with blackout
For spot-on hybrid action, look no further than the Design Spot 250 Pro. Order today!
- 16.75"L x 16.75"W x 19.75"H
- Fuse: 8A (120V) or 4A (220V)
- Magnetic Ballast
- Voltage: AC 98V, 120V, 220V, 208V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 400W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Elation Design Spot 250 Pro:
These are truly amazing lights. Elation had done a great job on the first ones! I have 2 of the first release ones, but these are the same, but with some added stuff. These have an extra nice display that is easy to read. This light also has changeable colors. But really guys, this is the best light for the price. It has a great bulb, and every other feature is amazing! These would add alot to any show!