- Product 801453
Elation Design Wash 250 Hybrid Intelligent Spot and Wash Moving-Head Fixture
- Write a Review
The Design Spot 250 250-watt DMX moving head is a unique "hybrid" effect that's both a spot and wash in one. The 16-channel spotlight offers both Fro...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Spot and wash in one with innovative Frost feature!
The Design Spot 250 250-watt DMX moving head is a unique "hybrid" effect that's both a spot and wash in one. The 16-channel spotlight offers both Frost and Iris capabilities--highly sought-after features that are rare on 250-watt fixtures.
The Design Spot 250's Frost feature allows it to function as a hybrid, taking away the hard edges of a spotlight and converting it to a wash-type fixture. The Frost is variable type, so you can control how much edge is taken away, from hard edge to soft edge. In fact, the Frost on the Design Spot 250 is so good that it can completely remove the spotlight edge.
The Iris feature allows you to pinpoint performers, presenters and objects such as mirror balls at any distance. In addition to its pinpointing function, the Design Spot 250's Iris has a pulse effect like those used in major production shows.
Gobo morphing is yet another effect that used to require an upgrade to the world of 575-watt fixtures. But thanks to the Design Spot 250's dual gobo wheels, you can create the popular morphing effect via gobo overlay. The unit includes 14 interchangeable metal and glass gobos-7 rotating and 7 static.
With 8 dichroic filters (7 colors plus white), the Design Spot 250 can perform continuous color scrolling in two directions for a stunning rainbow effect. More color combinations can be created by overlaying the multicolor dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel. Whats more, the Design Spot has a true UV filter, which, combined with its Frost filter and high-output lamp, delivers a truly outstanding UV wash effect.
Other effects on the Design Spot 250 include: a 3-facet prism that rotates in both directions at variable speeds, variable speed strobe effect, pre-set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect, and Dual Flag mechanical dimming system. A fully rotating moving head fixture, the Design Spot 250 has a maximum pan movement of 530 degrees and maximum tilt movement of 280 degrees.
The Design Spot 250's optical system features a high-output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector. It delivers an impressive output of over 250 foot-candles at 15 feet. Its beam angle is 14 degrees, with replaceable 17-degree and 20-degree beam angles included. All lenses are anti-reflection coated.
Equipped with 16 DMX channels, the Design Spot 250 features Elations exclusive RDMX (Remote DMX Addressing) capability, which allows you to change the units DMX settings remotely from any universal DMX controller. In addition to being operated with a DMX controller, the Design Spot 250 can be run in Sound Active mode. It features a 4-digit LED display and on-board menu settings.
The Design Spot 250 comes with a Philips MSD 250/2 250-watt 3000-hour lamp. It measures 14"L x 14"W x 22.5"H and weighs 57.5 lbs.
- Control features
- RDMX - Remote DMX Addressing
- USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resolution)
- 16 DMX Channels
- 4 Digit L.E.D. Display
- On board menu settings
- 3-pin XLR serial input/output
- Sound active mode
- Optical system
- High luminous-efficiency parabolic reflector
- 150 mm Fresnel lens
- Lux 28,000 @ 18 @ 2.5M
- Motorized zoom
- Remote DMX adjustable 18 to 28 beam angle
- CMY - Color mixing system
- The CMY color mixing system is based on graduated cyan, magenta, and yellow color filters
- A continuous range of colors may be achieved by varying the amount of each filter from 0 to 100%
- 30 CMY color macros
- 8 dichroic-filters plus white
- Red, green, blue colors and 3200K, 5600K, UV filters
- Continuous, variable speed, color scrolling in both directions
- (rainbow effect)
- Beam effects
- 180 beam shaper
- Wide and flat beam can be rotated by 90 degrees
- Frost filter for softer beam
- Variable speed strobe effect (1-13) flashes per second
- Pre-set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- Dual Flag mechanical dimming system
- Automatic Pan / Tilt position correction
- Maximum PAN-movement 630 in 2.0 secs (default)
- or 540 (user selectable) / 16 bit
- Maximum TILT-movement 265 in 1.5 secs / 16 bit
- Vector Mode with blackout
- 2 X 1/4 turn fastening Omega Clamps
- Power supply
- Fuse: 8A (120V) or 4A (220V)
- Magnetic Ballast
- Voltage: AC 98V, 120V, 220V, 208V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 400W
- Dimensions & weight
- 14"L x 14"W x 22.5"H
- 59 lbs.
Add this impressive hybrid effect to your arsenal for the guaranteed lowest price. Order now.