- J19340 000000000 J19340000000000
- Write a Review
The Elation DMX-Branch/4 is a 4-way DMX distributor one DMX input, four DMX outputs, and one DMX through. The DMX-Branch/4 works with 3 & 5 pin X...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expand your DMX lighting system.
The Elation DMX-Branch/4 is a 4-way DMX distributor one DMX input, four DMX outputs, and one DMX through. The DMX-Branch/4 works with 3 & 5 pin XLR DMX cables and is linkable with other DMX Branch x 4 units via 3 or 5 pin XLR.
4-way DMX distributor, 1 x DMX Input, 4 x DMX outputs & 1 DMX thru
Electronic & Opto isolated
3 & 5 pin XLR DMX connectors
Data + & Data “ LED indicators
Linkable with other DMX Branch x 4 units via 3 or 5 pin XLR.
Link out/Terminate button
50mA internal fuse
3/16 Threaded hole for clamp
Experience Elation Profesisonal lighting for your next event.
Weight: 7 lbs (3.18 kgs)
Internal Fuse: .5A 250V 5x20mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.