- 802223 000000000 802223000000000
Elation DMX Operator Pro Controller
- Write a Review
The DMX Operator Pro is a 2-in-1 stage lighting control board that can function as both an intelligent lighting controller and a PAR can dimmer.Equip...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-in-1 DMX and dimmer controller.
The DMX Operator Pro is a 2-in-1 stage lighting control board that can function as both an intelligent lighting controller and a PAR can dimmer.
Equipped with a total of 136 DMX channels, the DMX Operator Pro uses 128 of its channels for intelligent lighting control and 8 for PAR can dimming/on/off. Designed to offer the convenience of total lighting control from a single board, the DMX Operator Pro is great for small- to-mid-size theaters, concerts, churches, touring companies, or any stage production where both PAR cans and DMX special effects are used.
The DMX Operator Pro is also ideal for current users of conventional stage lighting who are considering making the technological leap to intelligent DMX effects in the future.
In addition to being a hybrid, the DMX Operator Pro offers many other features designed to make life easy for lighting directors. It is modeled after LSC's extremely popular DMX Operator intelligent lighting controller with PAR can capabilities added.
Like its non-hybrid cousin, the DMX Operator Pro includes a Flash Card backup memory feature. It comes equipped with a compact memory flash card slot on the back. You can back-up and save your programs onto a standard 32-megabyte flash card (not included), then simply upload a favorite program whenever you want to run it. This eliminates the time-consuming hassle of having to re-create programs for each production.
The DMX Operator Pro can also be used to control fog effects, making it even more versatile. It features a fog machine trigger button that is compatible with selected American DJ fog machine models, including the Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm 1200, Fog Storm 1700, and Vaporizer.
Other features on the DMX Operator Pro controller include an assignable joystick with manual fine/fast pan/tilt adjustment, a step/mix sequence function that automatically sequences chases; and a fixture group function that allows more than one fixture to be grouped together. There is also a tap sync feature, and a blind function that will automatically override chases on the fly.
As a DMX lighting controller, the DMX Operator Pro can control 8 individual fixtures with 16 DMX channels each. (Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels can be combined on a single fixture button.) It can handle up to 96 programmable scenes and 8 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
As a PAR can dimmer, the DMX Operator Pro can be used to control on/off/dimming via 8 individual channels. It can handle up to 96 programmable scenes and 6 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
Designed for versatile use, the DMX Operator Pro comes with removable rubber rails, which allow it to be used either as a tabletop or 19" rackmount unit. To meet the needs of stage and touring applications, the controller is also very compact and portable, weighing just 7 lbs. and measuring 7" x 19" x 3.75".
- Hybrid controller - moving light and PAR can controller all in one
- 136 DMX channels - 128 channels for moving lights and 8 channels for PAR cans
- MOVING LIGHT SECTION:
- 8 fixtures up to 16 channels each
- 96 programmable scenes
- 8 programmable shows
- 8 assignable fixture groups
- PAR CAN DIMMER SECTION:
- 8 dimmer faders
- Use in conjunction with the Elation DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK, DP-DMX4B or DP-640
- 96 programmable scenes
- 6 programmable shows
- PAR can master fader - assigned to all 8 PAR can channels
- ADDITIONAL CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- Bright LCD display
- 32MB compact flash card slot to exchange data, library, memory and set-up files
- Built-in microphone for music sync functions
- joystick for pan/tilt control of moving lights
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Step/Mix/Sequence function for shows
- Fog Machine trigger button (compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700)
- Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- One DMX 3-pin XLR output
- MIDI input
- Controller comes tabletop style - includes removable rubber rails to fit standard 19" rackmount
- Footcontrol input on rear for optional DMX Pro FC footcontroller (sold separately)
- Power supply: 120V / 9-15V DC, 500mA (Included)
- Dimensions: 7"L x 19"W x 3.75"H (Occupies 4 rackspaces)
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Optional accessory: 32MB Compact Flash Card
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Elation DMX Operator Pro Controller:
i use a total of 12 par 64 LED can lights with 2 par 56 spotlights. we have them at our church in out new room called the garage and it has like a garage type of theme. the stage design is great we have 4 wash cans shining on the floor and 2 others on the garage doors on the stage and then there are 4 others beside the screen on the wall 2 are on the roofing on the side and the other 2 are shining down at an angle to the ground. these things look amazing with smoke and this controller does it all!!the only flaw is that i like having individual control over all of my lights....there are only 8 intelligent spots on the board....but....overall this board is great!!