- Write a Review
An affordable solution for controlling DMX products.
Control up to 192 DMX channels with the Elation DMX Operator. The DMX controller lets you program up to 240 scenes and features 12 individual fixture channels, so you can control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture. Light fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button. You can also record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds. The Elation DMX Operator controller has 8 individual faders that provide easy programmability for intelligent lighting or dimmer packs. MIDI controllable.
- Control up to 192 DMX channels
- Programmable up to 240 scenes
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs
- MIDI controllable
- DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal
- Built-in microphone
- Remote control: blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
- Blind function--override chases on the fly
- Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20
Click or call today for the guaranteed lowest price on the DMX controller.
DMX Operator Programmable DMX Controller
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included
Dimensions: 5-1/4" x 19" x 2-1/2" (133 x 483 x 64 mm)
19 in. rack mount--3 rack spaces
Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Elation DMX Operator Programmable DMX Controller:
I purchased this unit and a Chauvet DMX 50 so I could program a light scenes and have a good light show during our gigs.There is a lot of good I can say about this unit, but the bottom line is this. If you are needing to sync the lights to the music - it won't do it!The internal mic is just too sensative. I even added foam to try to fix the problem. It helped, but still isn't what I needed. This problem is a common one on both models.Other than the inability to sync to the music, this is a very well made and durable peice of equipment. If you are a lighting engineer that is going to be sitting at the board all night running lights, this might fit the bill. If your a musician needing a "sit and forget" unit that will run itself - sorry!