- J41549 000000000 J41549000000000
Elation Platinum HFX
- Write a Review
The Platinum HFX™ is a hybrid versatile 3-in-1 luminaire which can be utilized as a beam, spot, or wash fixture, featuring the Philips™ MSD Platinum ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Moving-head wash as part of the Elation Platinum Series.
The Platinum HFX™ is a hybrid versatile 3-in-1 luminaire which can be utilized as a beam, spot, or wash fixture, featuring the Philips™ MSD Platinum 14R 280W 80CRI lamp, 7,800K, 12,000 total lumens, 2.3- to 15-degree zoom in beam mode, 3- to 22-degree zoom in spot mode, and 10- to 34-degree zoom in wash mode, 13 dichroic colors including UV and a new Quad Color (RGBY) filter, CTO and CTB color correction, eight rotating-interchangeable and 12 static-stamped gobos, 8-facet and linear rotating, and 10-facet static prisms, wash frost effects, DMX, RDM (Remote Device Management), KlingNET™ and Art-NET support, 5-pin DMX, RJ45 Ethernet, and powerCON in/out connections, 6-button control full color 180-degree reversible menu display, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v).
- Hybrid Beam, Spot, and Wash 3-in-1 Luminaire
- New Philips™ MSD Platinum 14R 280W 80CRI Lamp
- 12,000 Total Lumens, 7,800K, 1,500 average hours*
- 2.3 - 15-degree Beam, 3 - 22-degree Spot, and 10 - 34-degree Zoom
- 10-Facet, 8-Facet, and Linear Prisms / Wash Frost Effects
- 13 Dichroic Colors Including UV and Quad Color (RGBY)
- CTO and CTB CTO Color Correction
- 8 Rotating Interchangeable + 12 Static-Stamped Gobos
- RDM, KlingNET™ and Art-NET (DMX Over Ethernet)
Choose Elation for your professional stage and event lighting!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.