- J41550 000000000 J41550000000000
Elation Platinum Spot III
- Write a Review
The Platinum Spot LED III™ features a new 230W 8,500K >79CRI Cool White LED engine, delivering total 7,200 lumens, 16- to 32-degree zoom, eight di...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Moving-head spot as part of the Elation Platinum Series.
The Platinum Spot LED III™ features a new 230W 8,500K >79CRI Cool White LED engine, delivering total 7,200 lumens, 16- to 32-degree zoom, eight dichroic colors, seven rotating-interchangeable glass and seven static-stamped metal gobos, a bi-directional variable speed animation wheel, 3-facet rotating prism, frost filter, motorized iris and focus, variable dimming curves, high speed mechanical shutter and strobe, hibernation mode, 3- and 5-pin DMX in/out connections, RDM (Remote Device Management), full color 180-degree reversible menu display with 6-button touch control panel, battery backup for display power, flicker free operation for TV and FILM, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v).
- Cool White LED Spot Luminaire
- 230W, 8,500K, >79CRI, 7,200 Lumen, 60,000 Hours
- 16 to 32-degree Motorized Zoom, 8 Dichroic Colors
- 7 Rotating-Interchangeable and 7 Static-Stamped Gobos
- Bi-Directional Variable Speed Animation Wheel
- 3-Facet Rotating Prism and Frost Filter
- High Speed Mechanical Shutter and Strobe
- Motorized Iris and Focus and Variable Dimming Curves
- Low Heat, Quiet Operation, Hibernation Mode
- Flicker Free Operation For Broadcast TV and FILM
Choose Elation for your professional stage and event lighting!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.