- Product 801285
Elation Pro Bar 4-Channel DMX 512 Dimmer Bar
- Write a Review
Switchable between dimmer and power pack modes, the Elation Pro Dimmer Bar offers industrial features such as a preheat function, adjustable master a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
16 chase patterns and 4-channel manual dimmer mode for truly professional results.
Switchable between dimmer and power pack modes, the Elation Pro Dimmer Bar offers industrial features such as a preheat function, adjustable master and channel dim levels, individual DMX addressing for each channel, and a digital display to set the starting DMX address channel and all other menu options.
The Elation Pro Bar's DMX control activates the 4-channel manual dimmer mode to be controlled by an external DMX controller. It has a built-in mic for music sync function, 2 - 3-prong Edison sockets per channel, and one constant dual 3-prong Edison socket. 3-pin XLR DMX I/O, easy-change external channel fuses, and zero crossing circuitry for protection of transformer loads when switching make this Elation dimmer one of the most reliable DMX bars available.
- One 3-pin XLR foot controller input
- 6 mounting knobs for par cans
- 2 eye hooks for aerial rigging
- 1 adapter for stand mount (for use with LTS-3 stand)
- Control via DMX with the Elation DMX Operator Pro, Stage Setter-8, Scene Setter, Scene Setter-48, and Stage- Desk-16
- Optional footcontroller model Bar-FS (sold separately)
- Power input: 120V 60Hz
- Maximum load: 5A per channel/20A total
- Dimensions: 52"W x 7"H x 3"D
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
A do-it-all dimmer bar that's as reliable structurally as it is electronically. Put it in the cart, you won't regret it. We guarantee it.