- 501937 000000000 501937000000000
Elation Scene Setter 48
- Write a Review
The Elation Scene Setter 48 is a stage lighting controller and conventional dimming console meant for larger stages that includes 48 total DMX channe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Dim and control the lights of a larger stage professionally and at the touch of a button.
The Elation Scene Setter 48 is a stage lighting controller and conventional dimming console meant for larger stages that includes 48 total DMX channels. Try your hand at 4200 easy-to-program, password-protected scenes and 96 recordable, password-protected program chases that can contain up to 4600 steps. The Scene Setter 48 console's power failure memory automatically recovers your information after a power loss when you turn it on again, and standard MIDI and DMX ports allow you to conveniently connect with other units and machines for the ideal stage lighting setup. This Elation light controller has various running types so you can run the scene with audio, speed slider, or standard beats, and more programs (than the original Scene Setter) can run in single mode or mix mode simultaneously.
- 48 channels DMX
- 48 individual channel faders
- 48 bump buttons
- A/B master faders
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Independent speed & fade control
- Full-on button for 100% momentary output for all
- Bright LCD display
- Easy programmability
- 96 recordable programs with 4200 scenes
- Midi in/out/through
- Standard 2-scene operation (2 x 24)
- USITT DMX 512 standard protocol with 3-pin XLR connector
- Fade and speed control
- Independent fog output button for Vaporizer, Stallion, MB-700 & MB-1000 models
- Blind function override chases on-the-fly
- Audio input & built-in microphone for music sync functions
- Sound-active through built-in microphone or line in
- Single & mix chase functions
- Dark and blackout buttons
- Use in conjunction with DP-DMX20, DP-DMX20L or DP-DMX620 controllers
Buy this dimming console today to enhance your stage effects and make lighting a big stage a breeze.
Scene Setter 48
- Power Input: DC 1220V, 500 mA minimum
DMX Output: 3-pin female XLR
MIDI Signal: 5-pin standard interface
Audio Input: 100 mV1Vpp
Fuse (internal): F0.5A 250V 0.20" x 0.79"
Dimensions: 4"H x 28"W x 10-1/2" D
Weight (approximate): 15lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Elation Scene Setter 48:
This control board is great and simple! I am the stage light production manager for a sound company and we have been using this for everything. We started out using the Scene Setter 192, then upgraded to this. It made a huge difference! Not only does this board have more channels and steps, but it is so simple to program! It's great for small stage settings. We've been using it with Eurolight 6 channel scrim packs to run our 32 par 64 cans and our AA lighting. We also use 4, 6 channel moving heads on the back line. This board has absolutely no problem running it all as well as being extremely simple to program! However, that's about the max for the board. We recently added more lighting and moving heads so we had to upgrade to a computer software. But, I highly recommend it for beginners and/or small stage settings!