- J41554 000000000 J41554000000000
Elation TVL4000 II
- Write a Review
The new improved TVL4000 II™ features a low heat, >90CRI, dynamic LED array panel consisting of 800 warm white and 800 cool white LEDs, 30-degree ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The new improved TVL4000 II™ features a low heat, >90CRI, dynamic LED array panel consisting of 800 warm white and 800 cool white LEDs, 30-degree beam angle, variable manual and DMX controlled color temperature (3,200K - 6,500K) and dimming, adjustable barn doors, magnetic gel/diffuser holder, flicker free operation for broadcast TV and FILM, 3- and 5-pin DMX in/out and power in connections, 4-button, 2-dial LCD display control panel, 160W max power consumption, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-240v).
- Low Heat, >90CRI Dynamic LED Array Panel
- 30-degree Beam Angle
- Variable Color Temperature Settings (3,200K - 6,500K)
- Adjustable Barn Doors
- Magnetic Gel/Diffuser Holder
- Manual and DMX Controlled Color Temp and Dimming
- Flicker Free Operation for Broadcast TV and FILM
- Three DMX Channel Modes (2/2/3)
- Manual and DMX Color Temperature and Dimming
- 4-Button and 2-Dial Control Panel
- LCD Menu Display
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out
Choose Elation for your professional stage and event lighting!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.