- Product 271043
Electro-Harmonix EH-C5 FET Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Electro-Harmonix EH-C5 FET Condenser Microphone uses a dual-diaphragm EH-TM capsule but with a different head and body construction than the EH-C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage studio sound with the clean, clear sound needed for digital recording.
The Electro-Harmonix EH-C5 FET Condenser Microphone uses a dual-diaphragm EH-TM capsule but with a different head and body construction than the EH-C@ model. The vertical, double-sided open position of the capsule and preamplifier design are designed to work with numerous sound sources to maximum effect.
As a result the EH-C5 sounds great with vocals, grand pianos, guitars, and percussion among many other sources, and gives presence and warmth to lead parts in the mix. It walks a fine line by remaining very sensitive yet handling very high SPLs with a low noise floor, allowing straight-to-digital recording with pure sound. Frequency response: 20Hz”20kHz.
Requires phantom power.
- Dual-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 33mm, 5 micron thick diaphragm
- Vertical, double-sided open capsule
- Frequency response: 20Hz”20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz”20kHz
- Output Sensitivity: 10-16mV/Pa
- Max SPL, dB for .5% THD: 120
- Self Noise (DIN): 18dBa
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Power: 48V
- Difference in free field sensitivity between 0and 90: >4dB
- Difference in free field sensitivity between 0and 180: <18dB
Length: 160mm (6.3")
- Max. Diameter: 55mm (2.2")
- Optional Accessories: SM-5 Shockmount