- Product 600263
Electro-Voice Eliminator i 15" Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The Eliminator I Loudspeaker is a 15-inch two-way system with 350 watts continuous, 1,400 watts peak power handling. A High-Q 60 degree x 40 degree h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High output stage system.
The Eliminator I Loudspeaker is a 15-inch two-way system with 350 watts continuous, 1,400 watts peak power handling. A High-Q 60 degree x 40 degree horn projects well even in difficult acoustic environments. DL15BFH woofer and large enclosure volume delivers impressive bass response. Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) delivers accurate reproduction of voices and instruments. A well-designed crossover with Power Tracking Protection helps minimize the effects of overdriving.
Designed primarily for live sound, longer throw applications, Eliminator i speaker cabinet brings the "concert-sound stack" look and performance to the small to medium venue professional. Made with lightweight Roadwood and covered in black carpet, Eliminator i is rugged and easy to transport. A combined electrical/acoustical low-pass filter means you can efficiently power a top and sub system with just one amp channel. For long-term reliability the HF section is protected by EV's PRO circuit.
- 15-inch Two-way High-output Stage System
- 350 Watts Continuous
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) for Improved Clarity and Presence
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 45 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 99 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 130 dB
- Horizontal Coverage (nominal -6dB): 60 degree
- Verticle Coverage (nominal -6dB): 40 degree
- Rotatable Horn : No
- System Power handling (continuous/program/peak) 350/700/1400 Watts
- LF Transducer: DL15BFH
- HF Transducer: DH2010A
- Crossover Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 5.3 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Flying: No
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 15 inches
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Weight Net 75.84 lbs (34.4 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30.24" x 16.89" x 23.98", (768 x 429 x 609 mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These are wonderful speakers. Great woofer, and a top of the line compression driver. Truth be told, I've seen turbosound users put these compression drivers in their cabinets. However, these cabinets are huge, somewhat hard to lift by yourself. Other than the size of the cabinet, these are wonderful speakers for live sound and DJs.