- H92290 000000000 H92290000000000
Electro-Voice ELX118P Active 18" Subwoofer and Cover Kit
- Write a Review
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slamming subwoofer with 700 watts.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls.
The ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect yhour investment.
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18" woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
Order now for enhanced low end and EV quality.
ELX118P Active 18" Subwoofer and Cover Kit
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 42Hz-100Hz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 32Hz-130Hz
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): Omnidirectional
- Power Handling: 700W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 507mm x 661mm x 574mm (19.98" x 26.02" x 22.60")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.