- H92289 000000000 H92289000000000
Electro-Voice ELX215 Passive Dual 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
- Write a Review
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX215 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound for installations or touring.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX215 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Outfitted with dual NL4 connectors for hooking up to your rig, it features two Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofers, a 1.5" titanium compression driver, 600W power handling (2400W peak), high SPL output, and a 62Hz-18kHz frequency response for exceptional audio quality and performance.
The ELX215 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable for a speaker of it size. Convenient built-in side handles make it easier for transportation.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment.
- 2 Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
Order today and end get the volume and frequency coverage you've been looking for.
ELX215 Passive Dual 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 62Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 38Hz-20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 96dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 137dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 35Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
- Power Handling: 600W Continuous, 2400W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (2) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofers
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4Î
- Minimum Impedance: 3.7Î
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 1154mm x 501mm (17.02" x 45.44" x 19.73")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.