- Write a Review
Full range powered sound reinforcement.
At the heart of the EV ETX line is the ETX-15P. The most common configuration for bands and DJs is the 15 in. woofer and high-frequency horn horn built into a single enclosure. This is the ETX line's iteration of this popular, time-tested design. A 15 in. speaker can reproduce bass drums, electric bass and powerful bass singers with great effectiveness, and the horn captures guitars, cymbals and the Ts and CHs of a vocalist with great clarity and articulation. The ETX-15P packs 2000 peak watts into this enclosure and provides a sophisticated rear panel for versatile use.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15 in. SMX woofer, 1.25 in. titanium compression driver
- 1000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- 18 mm 13-ply construction
Order today and hear the EV difference.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 15 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1.25 in. titanium
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1000W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not applicable
- Frequency response: 48Hz-20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 60
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Wireless and Streaming
- Dedicated app: Not applicable
- Bluetooth: No
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS combo
- TRS: No
- TS: No
- RCA: No
- XLR: 1 Thru
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: 18 mm plywood
- Width: 17 in.
- Height: 27.2 in.
- Depth: 17.6 in.
- Weight: 69.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.