- 472645 000000000 472645000000000
Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Series Wall Mount Speakers
- Write a Review
EVID 3.2Very Compact Full Range SpeakerThe EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high...Read More
Very Compact Full Range Speaker
The EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high-quality sound. Its shape and size make it nearly invisible for use in background/foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios, retail, and other applications.
The 3.2's three-dimensional elliptic baffle symmetrically locates the .75" Ti direct radiator high-frequency element in front of and between the 3.5" low-frequency drivers.
The careful shaping, location, and 10° splaying of the LF units provide coverage control by the resulting line array. Lobing is controlled by physically "shadowing" the LF transducers from each other over the bandwidth where they would normally exhibit interference.
EVID's mounting system provides greater range of aiming angles in both horizontal and vertical planes than other types. The grille follows the use of curvature, with designed-in weather resistance and a hidden leash for safety.
All models are available in black or white, and can easily be painted to match the dÈcor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
- 150 watts power
- Vertical Coverage of 100 degrees
EVID 3.2 Series Wall Mount Speakers
- "t" Version Wattage taps: 5W 70V / 10W 100V
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- DIM (H x W x D): 9.2" x 5.1" x 6.5"
- Enclosure Material: ABS (paintable)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 85Hz - 20kHz
- HF Transducer: 375" (20mm)
- Horizontal Coverage: 140 degrees
- impedance: 8 ohms
- Included Accessories: SAM (Strong Arm System), hex key
- LF Transducer: 2 x 3.5" (90mm)
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Net Weight (each): 3.3lbs
- Power Handling: 150 watts
- Protection: Full System
- Sensitivity: 87dB, 1W, 1m
- Shipping Weight: 8.6lbs
- Suspension: Multi Axis
- Swing & Rotation: 100 degrees x 90 degrees
- Terminals: Spring
- Vertical Coverage: 100 degrees
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Series Wall Mount Speakers:
We mounted these speakers in a room with an 8 foot ceiling. We were tired of setting up hure speakers on stands and gave these a chance. For a room that is about 20 x 20, they are not bad. The problem is that whenever we had a drummer in the room that was banging as hard as he could, they were not that great. However, for acoustic instruments and strictly vocals, they are a great value. I am buying more and firing the drummer.