- Product 472584
Electro-Voice FRi+ 122/94
- Write a Review
FRi+ 122/94 OverviewThe Fri+ series of Professional Fixed Install Speakers deliver a broad range of performance options including multiple horn patte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
FRi+ 122/94 Overview
The Fri+ series of Professional Fixed Install Speakers deliver a broad range of performance options including multiple horn patterns, easily switchable passive or bi-amp operation, and EV's World renown transducer technology for response that is smooth and linear. The Fri+ is an economical and flexible solution for the most demanding installations. Offering superior performance, the Fri+122/94 is also equipped with 12- recessed shoulder bolted suspension points for easy flying and each cabinet includes 3, 3/8" forged eye-bolts for convenience. All Fri+ speakers have a vertical box height of 28" allowing neat, concise and visually appealing arrays. The fully rotatable horns allow the installer to construct arrays covering the most demanding acoustical environments while maintaining an aesthetic and uniform installation. The structural integrity of the Fri+ cabinets allow for vertical arrays up 3 boxes in depth. Fri+ speakers are specifically recommended for demanding, cost conscious installations such as Houses of Worship, Nightclubs, Live Music Venues, and mutli-use spaces such as Gymnasiums and Auditoriums. All Fri+ speakers employ EV's exclusive Ring Mode Decoupling (RMDtm) and high performance, World Class EV transducer design and technology to ensure maximum speech intelligibility and musical clarity. Additionally, all Fri+ systems are available in Black, White and Unfinished options.
- Connectors: Two barrier strips
- Dimensions: 27.92" x 15.83" x 17.54"
- Enclosure Material: 7-ply cross-grain-laminated-lywood
- Environmental Specifications: IEC 529 IP24; MIL STD 810
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 hZ - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 62 Hz - 15 kHz
- Grill: Powder coated perforated 16 GA steel
- HF Power Handling: 60 W Continuous, 240 W Peak
- HF Transducer: DH7 3" (76 mm) exit compression driver
- Horizontal Coverage: 90°
- LF Power Handling: 300 W Continuous, 1200 W Peak
- LF Transducer: DL 12BFH 12" (300 mm) Driver
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 128 dB
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1W / 1m)
- Vertical Coverage: 40°
- Weight: 65 lbs.