- Product 472589
Electro-Voice FRi+ 181S
- Write a Review
FRi+ 181S OverviewAn 18" LF transducer is centrally mounted in a large optimally-vented enclosure for efficient deep-bass response that requires only...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
FRi+ 181S Overview
An 18" LF transducer is centrally mounted in a large optimally-vented enclosure for efficient deep-bass response that requires only minimal equalization. These professional fixed install speakers deliver a broad range of performance options including multiple rotatable horn patterns, matching subwoofer, full-range systems with easily switchable passive or biamp operation, and EV's world renowned transducer technology for response that is smooth and linear. The FRi/FRi+ Series is an economical and flexible solution for the most demanding installations.
Same height full-range and sub-woofer systems allow the installer to construct arrays covering the most demanding acoustical environments while maintaining an aesthetic and uniform installation. The structural integrity of the FRi/FRi+ cabinets allows for vertical arrays up to 2 boxes in height. All FRi/FRi+ systems are available in weather resistant black Futura, white, and unfinished. Performance my be further enhanced by bi-amping or tri-amping with the Electro-Voice Dx-38 Digital Sound System Processor.
- Connectors: Barrier Strips
- Dimensions / Weight: 31.0 " x 29.9" x 26.0" / 105 lbs.
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Tuning Frequency: 36 Hz
- Environmental Specifications: IEC 529 IP24
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 28 Hz - 170 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 37 Hz - 170 Hz
- Grill: 16 GA Steel
- Horizontal Coverage: Omnidirectional
- LF Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W/1m
- LF Transducer: DL18mt 18: (457mm) Diver, 9 ohms
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 132 dB (Peak)
- Power Handling: 400 W Continuous, 1600 W Peak
- Recommended Hi-Pass Frequency: 32 Hz, 12 dB/oct min.
- Suspension: 16 x 3/9 " Threaded Points