- Product 472593
Electro-Voice FRX+ 181
- Write a Review
FRX+ 181 OverviewAn 18" LF transducer is centrally mounted in a large optimally-vented enclosure for efficient deep-bass response that requires only ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
FRX+ 181 Overview
An 18" LF transducer is centrally mounted in a large optimally-vented enclosure for efficient deep-bass response that requires only minimal equalization. These professional fixed install speakers deliver a broad range of performance options including multiple rotatable horn patterns, matching sub-woofer, fullrange systems with easily switchable passive or bi-amp operation, and EV's world renowned transducer technology for response that is smooth and linear. The FRX+ Series is an economical and flexible solution for the most demanding installations.
Same size full-range and sub-woofer systems allow the installer to construct arrays covering the most demanding acoustical environments while maintaining an aesthetic and uniform installation. The structural integrity of the FRX+ cabinets allows for vertical arrays up to 2 boxes in depth. All FRX+ systems are available in weather resistant black or white Futura, and unfinished. A severe environment weatherization option is also available. Performance my be further enhanced by bi-amping or tri-amping with the Electro-Voice Dx-38 Digital Sound System Processor.
- Connectors: Barrier Strips
- Dimensions: 31.0" x 28.3" x 26.0"
- Enclosure: 13-ply Birch plywood
- Enclosure Tuning Frequency: 36 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 28 Hz - 2.8 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 37 Hz - 2.2 kHz
- Grill: 16 GA steel
- Horizontal Coverage: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 8 ohms (Nominal), 6.4 ohms (peak)
- LF Power Handling: 400 W Continuous, 1600 W Peak
- LF Sensitivity (Bi-Amp): 100 dB, 1W/1m
- LF Transducer: DL18mt 18" (457 mm) Driver
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 132 dB (Peak)
- Recommended Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz Linkwitz-Reilly
- Recommended Hi-Pass Frequency: 90 Hz, 12dB/oct min.
- scf: hde
- sdf: dr
- sg: kfd
- Vertical Coverage: Omnidirectional
- Weight: 100 lbs.