- Product 472590
Electro-Voice FRX+ 640
- Write a Review
FRX+ 640 OverviewA 15" LF transducer is coaxially horn loaded with a mouth nearly the size of the enclosure to provide excellent LF pattern control. ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
FRX+ 640 Overview
A 15" LF transducer is coaxially horn loaded with a mouth nearly the size of the enclosure to provide excellent LF pattern control. These professional fixed install speakers deliver a broad range of performance options including multiple rotatable horn patterns, matching sub-woofer, easily switchable passive or bi-amp operation, and EV's advanced transducer technology for response that is smooth and linear. The FRX+ is an economical and flexible solution for the most demanding installations.
Same size full-range and sub-woofer systems allow the installer to construct arrays covering the most demanding acoustical environments while maintaining an aesthetic and uniform installation. The structural integrity of the FRX+ cabinets allows for vertical arrays up to 2 boxes in height. All FRX+ systems are available in black, white, and unfinished. The PI version includes stainless steel hardware and a multilayer stainless steel grille that protects against rain, sprayed water, and dust to IEC 529 IP 44 Mil Spec 810 humidity, salt spray, and UV specifications. External components and fasteners are aluminum and stainless steel. Performance may be further enhanced by bi-amping with the Electro-Voice Dx-38 Digital Sound System Processor. A 300W line transformer is available as a contractor installed item.
- Connectors: Two barrier strips
- Dimensions: 31.0" x 28.3" x 26.0"
- Enclosure: 13-ply Birch plywood
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 15 kHz
- Grill: 16 GA steel (PI version stainless steel)
- HF Power Handling: 60 W Continuous, 240 W Peak
- HF Sensitivity (Bi-Amp): 110 dB, 1W/1m
- HF Transducer: DH2t 2" (51mm) Diaphragm Comp. Driver, 8 ohms
- Horizontal Coverage: 60°
- Impendance: 8 ohms (nominal), 7.2 ohms (min.)
- LF Power Handling: 400 W Continuous, 1600 W Peak
- LF Sensitivity (Bi-Amp): 105 dB, 1W/1m
- LF Transducer: DL 15X 15" (381mm) Driver, 8 ohms
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 134 dB
- Passive Crossover Frequency: 1350 Hz
- Passive Power Handling: 400 W Continuous, 1600 W Peak
- Passive System Sensitivity: 105 dB, 1W/1m
- Vertical Coverage: 40°
- Weight: 152 lbs.