- Product 472574
Electro-Voice MA-606 6 Channel Mixer/amplifier
- Write a Review
MA-606 The Electro-Voice MA-606 is a 60-watt, six-input mixer amplifier designed for commercial sound applications. It features six separate input c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Electro-Voice MA-606 is a 60-watt, six-input mixer amplifier designed for commercial sound applications. It features six separate input controls which can be used to adjust the level from any of 6 input sources.
Input channels 1-4 are designed to either be used as low-Z balance microphone or line level inputs. The combination connector on inputs 1-4 permits use of either XLR or 1/4" input connectors. A signal appearing at either input 1 will automatically mute the other channels unless the mute function is defeated via a switch on the rear panel.
Inputs 5 and 6 are for auxiliary line-level sources such as tape or CD players. Mono or stereo signals may be applied to inputs 5 or 6. The left and right components of a stereo signal can be applied to the dual RCA phono jacks of these inputs and mixed together to drive the built-in monaural power amplifier. A rear panel paging input with gain control is provided for the paging output of a telephone system. An audio signal appearing at this input automatically mutes all other inputs. A preamplifier output jack and power amplifier input jack permit the mixed output to be fed to an external signal processor (graphic EQ or compressor), and then returned to the built-in amplifier. The preamp output may be used to drive an additional power amp with its own set of speakers without interrupting the function of the built-in amplifier.
There is also a 24v dc power option to operate the unit off of a 24v emergency power source. The speaker output is available at a barrier strip, which includes terminals for driving low impedance loudspeaker loads, as well as 25, 70.7 or 100 volt distributed systems.
- Auxiliary: 100 mV to 1 V/ (balanced)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.3 cm (5.2 in) x 48.0 cm (18.9 in) x 32.0 cm (12.6 in)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz, ±3 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance, 1-4 Line setting: 75 mV/47 kohm (balanced)
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance, Inputs 1-4 Mic setting: 0.3 mV/600 ohm (balanced)
- Line Output Leve/Impendance, Balanced Line Output: 500 mV/47 kohm (unbalanced)
- Line Output Leve/Impendance, Preamp Output: 1 V/1 kohm (unbalanced)
- Line Output Leve/Impendance, Speaker Outputs : 4, 8, 16 ohm, 25, 70.7 70.7 and 100-Volt
- Net Weight: 8.5 kg (19.0 lb)
- Paging : -20 dBm/600 ohm (transformer isolated)
- Power Amp In: 1 V/10 kohm (unbalanced)
- Power Dissipation: 250 Watts
- Power Output (@ 1 kHz): 60 Watts
- Power Supply: 108 - 132 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Protection: 3 independent Slo-Blo fuses, primary ac and dc
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Aux: >65 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Mic: >52 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Paging: >65 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Power Amp In: >90 dB
- THD (at rated output): <1% at 1 kHz
Tone Controls, Bass: ±10 dB at 100 Hz
- Tone Controls, Mutiung: 40 dB attentuation
- Tone Controls, Treble: ±10 dB at 10 kHz