- Product 271268
Electro-Voice PolarChoice Desktop Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Desktop is a high quality desk microphone that can be used with both standard and automatic mixers. The PC Desktop mic ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gives you a choice of 4 polar patterns.
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Desktop is a high quality desk microphone that can be used with both standard and automatic mixers. The PC Desktop mic features the exclusive EV PolarChoice miniature multi-pattern gooseneck microphone. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true problem solver. With one non-directional and 3 directional polar patterns available, the PolarChoice is an ideal mic for virtually any installation. The Electro-Voice PC Desktop mic also includes a switchable high pass filter that helps reduce any vibration-induced noise pickup.
The PC Desktop microphone features a large push button mute switch with much better feel than membrane switches. The mic's mute button can be configured for push-on, push-off, push-to-talk, or push-to-mute function. Switch programming is easily accomplished without disassembling the microphone. A switch on the bottom quickly converts the PC Desktop mic to automatic mixer mode. In this mode, audio is always on.
- Multi-pattern versatility. Choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid to easily adapt to any situation
- Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
- Switch can be programmed to operate as either latching on/off or momentary
- push-to-mute/push- to-talk
- Disassembly of the mic isn't required to change switch functions
- Compatible with echo cancellation for conference applications
- High visibility blue LED clearly displays mic status to the user
- Exceptional sound quality with EV's proven PolarChoice design
- Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or 5"
A poduum mic for when sound quality is critical. Order today.
PolarChoice Desktop Podium Microphone
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Polar Pattern: Omni
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
Connector type: 3-pin XLR
Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
Mic Type: Gooseneck
Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
Case Material: Steel
Weight Net: 690 g ( 24.34 oz )
Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
Microphone Applications: Speech