- Product 489744
Electro-Voice Q1212 Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
The Electro-Voice Q1212 is a rackmountable power amplifier that offers reliable, high-output power, high efficiency, and legendary pro audio performa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-output power you can depend on.
The Electro-Voice Q1212 is a rackmountable power amplifier that offers reliable, high-output power, high efficiency, and legendary pro audio performance. It's the premium choice as system drive for a variety of mobile and club sound systems like ZX, Tour-X, and Phoenix loudspeaker families.
- Comprehensive protection system ” Protects against overheating, overload, short-circuit, HF, AND DC
- Patented LPN filter ” Switchable frequency and phase response correction of connected loudspeakers
Add the Q1212 to your arsenal for its high-output power—call or click today.
- Maximum midband output power: 1800W @ 2 ohms, 1200W @ 4 ohms, 750W @ 8 ohms (THD = 1%, 1 kHz, Dual-channel)
- Rated output power: 1100W @ 4 ohms, 550W @ 8 ohms (THD < 0.1%, 20Hz“20kHz)
Maximum single-channel output power (Dynamic-headroom IHF-A): 3400W @ 2 ohms, 1800W @ 4 ohms, 950W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum single-channel output power (Continuous, 1 kHz): 2400W @ 2 ohms, 1500W @ 4 ohms, 850W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum bridged output power (THD=1%, 1kHz): 3600W @ 4 ohms, 2400W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum RMS voltage swing: 90.6V
- Power bandwidth (THD = 1%, ref. 1kHz, half power @ 4 ohms): < 10Hz“30kHz
Voltage gain (ref. 1kHz): 32dB
- Input sensitivity: +6.6dBu
- THD at rated output power (MBW = 80 kHz, 1 kHz): < 0.03%
IMD-SMPTE (60 Hz, 7 kHz): < 0.1%
DIM30 (3.15 kHz, 15 kHz): < 0.05%
Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu (8.69 Vrms)
- Crosstalk (ref. 1 kHz, at rated output power) < -80 dB
Frequency Response (ref. 1 kHz 10Hz“40 Hz (±1 dB)
- Input Impedance (active balanced): 20 kOhm
- Damping Factor (1 kHz): > 300
- Slew rate: 30 V/ Μs
- Signal-to-noise-ratio amplifier (A-weighted): >110 dB
- Output noise (A-weighted): < -71dBu
Output stage topology: Class H
- Power consumption (1/8 maximum power @ 4 ohms): 850W
- Protection: Audio limiters, high temperature, DC, HF, Back-EMF, peak current limiters, inrush current limiters, turn-on delay
- Cooling: Front-to-rear, 3-stage fans
- Ambient temperature limits: 40”105“F
- Safety Class: I
- Dimensions: 483mm W x 88.1mm H x 421.5mm D
- Weight: 39 lb.
- Signal processing: LPN, switchable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Electro-Voice Q1212 Power Amplifier:
Good crisp sound, light weight, yet very powerful to drive top and bottom of my passive Dynacord D-Lite 2000 mobile rig.
I am a mobile Dj. Weight & good clean sound are major factors for me when choosing and buying equipments.
Amp is also very power efficient, not very power hungry like some other amps out there.