- 270375 000000000 270375000000000
Electro-Voice RE2-410 Wireless System with RE410 Handheld Microphone
- Write a Review
The RE-2 Series Wireless Microphone System brings sophisticated professional features to an affordable price point. It includes the RE-2 Receiver and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The RE-2 Series Wireless Microphone System brings sophisticated professional features to an affordable price point. It includes the RE-2 Receiver and the HTU2 handheld Transmitter. The RE-2 is a completely programmable frequency agile system with one-touch Auto-ClearScan, operates over 28MHz (6 TV channels), XLR Mic or Line level output and many other features.
The HTU2 handheld transmitter in this package comes with the RE410 Microphone element. It is housed in a rugged high impact ABS plastic handle One button on/off/mute button makes the HTU2 easy to use and the smart battery feature makes it easy to maintain.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Controls: On/Off, Set, Up, Down, Audio Line Level Output
- Displays: Group/Channel, Frequency, Diversity, AF meter, RF meter
- Connector Type: 1/4" unbalanced
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Antennas: External 1/4" wave detachable
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion (@ 1kHz, 40 kHz deviation): < 1 %
- Diversity: Digital Posi-Phase True Diversity
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB
- FCC Type Acceptance: Approved under Part 15
- Number of channels: 1112 possible (programmable in 25kHz steps) per band
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Case Material: Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 43.7 x 190.5 x 150 mm, (1.72" x 7.5" x 5.91")
- Displays: Group/Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level
- Antennas: Internal 1/2 wave
- Battery Life: 8 hours with Alkaline typical
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Power Requirement: 9V Battery
- RF Output: 5mW or 50mW selectable
- Case Material: High-Impact ABS
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 268 x 52 mm, (10.55" x 2.05")
- Microphone Applications: Female Vocal, Jazz, Male Vocal, Rock, Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Rich sound
- Solid Wireless
- Worth the money
- Slightly Elevated Bass
- Live performance
Comments about Electro-Voice RE2-410 Wireless System with RE410 Handheld Microphone:
My RE410 wireless arrived yesterday. I put it through about 2 hours of testing. First, my experience level. I own/use Shure SM and Betas, EV PL84's (still my favorite wired mic) and EV 767a. I play guitar and sing...
Wireless system:... ROCK SOLID. Crystal clear. I literally went to the opposite end of the house and had someone listen to me. Then walked outside and came in the back door. Not one crack or drop. Granted, you aren't going to do this in a performance, but I wanted to test the tx/rx range.
Microphone exterior... body is light, but feels solid enough. In and out of the mic clip is easy enough.
Mic electronics... I pushed the gain on the mic more that I would normally so that it was reading at the top of the AF meter (+3db) and even possibly overdriven slightly. Still sounded good.
Mic sound... this mic sounds very rich. I did a side-by-side with a 767a. When pushed hard, the 767a could get harsh, where this one could get a little boomy. It is subject to some bass proximity effect but not terribly. It is clearly more responsive to vocal bass frequency (around 100 MHz) that a 767a. This isn't bad, and in fact, I like the sound.. but one should be aware of it.
Feedback: I setup a Mackie SRM350 and shot it straight at my face from 8 feet away while I practiced. It was as good as any of my other quality mics at rejecting feedback. By the time it was giving me issues, my guitar and my other mics were doing the same thing.
I will be using this for a live performance tonight. More info to come.
4 stars is really just my lack of experience with it. If I change my mind after using it live, I will update my reviews.
- Was this a gift?: