- 271228 000000000 271228000000000
Electro-Voice RE50N/D-B High Output Dynamic Interview Microphone
- Write a Review
The Electro-Voice RE50N/D-B is a shock-mounted N/DYM handheld interview microphone. With the same rugged design of the RE50/B, the industry standard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Higher output than the "Industry standard" interview mic!
The Electro-Voice RE50N/D-B is a shock-mounted N/DYM handheld interview microphone. With the same rugged design of the RE50/B, the industry standard live interview microphone, the RE50N/D B mic features a neodymium magnet structure for higher output. Features EV DynaDamp shock mount. The RE50N/D B has extremely low handling noise for superior sound. The "Mic-within-a-mic" concept reduces wind and P-popping noise.
- neodymium magnet structure for higher output
- Extremely effective and unique handling-
- noise isolation system
- Unsurpassed ruggedness and reliability in
- every environment
- Self generating, no battery or phantom
- power required
- Consistent response with distance, no
- muddy lows when used close to lips
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Weight Net: 269 g ( 9.49 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 197 x 49 mm, (7.76" x 1.93")
- Microphone Applications: Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.