- #271249 000193000 271249000193000
Electro-Voice RE90P Condenser Gooseneck Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
The Electro-Voice RE90P podium microphone is a phantom-powered back-electret miniature condenser gooseneck microphone. The RE90P has a cardioid capsu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A podium mic with a sleek profile and natural sound reproduction.
The Electro-Voice RE90P podium microphone is a phantom-powered back-electret miniature condenser gooseneck microphone. The RE90P has a cardioid capsule in an ultra-slim profile. The back electret feature provides greater sensitivity, wider frequency response, and superior immunity from handling noise than a diaphragm-electret microphone. The frequency response is tailored for full-range sound reproduction with natural sound pick-up optimized for close-up use. The gooseneck has two supple joints and a rigid center tube and mounts quickly to any lecturn, pulpit, or podium. The RE90P podium mic connects to female, XLR-type, three-pin receptacles.
- Small size ” unobtrusive for podium applications
- Frequency and cardioid polar response uniform across the range, for natural sound
- High resistance to feedback
- All-metal construction substantially reduces noise from stray magnetic fields and RFI
- Low, 200-ohm output allows long cable runs
Get a podium mic that will get heard but won't get in you way.
- Mic Type: Gooseneck
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 4.5 mV/Pascal
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52 Volt Phantom Supply
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Weight Net: 14.11 oz (400 g)
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 11.06" x 0.25" (281 x 6.4 mm)
- Accessories Included: Windscreen
- Case Material: Steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.