- 484994 000000000 484994000000000
Eliminator Lighting Electro 86 - Multi-colored LED Pin Spot
- Write a Review
The Electro 86 from Eliminator Lighting is a multi-colored LED pin spot lighting effect that has 86 total LEDs (29 red, 29 green, and 28 blue). It ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 4 DMX channel multicolored pin spot light with 86 colored LEDs.
The Electro 86 from Eliminator Lighting is a multi-colored LED pin spot lighting effect that has 86 total LEDs (29 red, 29 green, and 28 blue). It has four DMX channels and operates in several modes including: stand-alone, as a static unit, DMX controlled, or in master/slave mode. While in stand alone or in master/slave modes, you may choose between sound active mode, auto run chase, or static color. The Eliminator Lighting Electro 86 has no duty cycle and its light weight makes it easy to mount and to transport.
- Lamp type: LED
- Fuse: 1 Amp
- Supply Voltage: 120V
- Working position: any safe position
- Duty cycle: none
- DMX channels: 4
- Multiple colors
- Weight: 1.16 lb.
- Dimensions: 6.7" H x 6.1" W x 5.4" D
Light up the night with this fun multicolored LED effect light. Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Quick Setup
- Super Low Power Consumpti
- Bar Rail Lighting
- Color Ambiance Lighting
- Color Room Lighting
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Eliminator Lighting Electro 86 - Multi-colored LED Pin Spot:
I have used these 86 RGB LED par lights for many different uses. I use them with my live sound and light shows, they are very light and project a fair amount of light for their size (about equal to a 90-120 watt par 38) and produce NO heat, on the people on stage or the light housing. some say" A par 56/64 makes more light" but 20 of these use less power than 1 300watt par light and 20 weight less than 1 too. You need 4 old par lights to make 4 color, 1 of these makes 200+ colors. They also work well for bar bottle rail color lighting and ambiance color for rooms/halls!
I Will NEVER use an old fashioned incandescent par light again!!!!!
These things are AWESOME ! ! ! ! !