More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H97593 000000000 H97593000000000
Elysia Nvelope 500 Series Stereo Impulse Shaper with Dual EQ Capabilities
- Write a Review
The nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain...Read More
Highest quality envelope controller and more.
The nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain characteristics. This is extremely useful for reshaping all sorts of individual tones, and is a wonderful tool in any mixing situation as well.
The nvelope 500 operates independently of the specific level of a signal, and (unlike with compressors) you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to balance a set of complex controls to quickly get the results you seek.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ.
- Discrete Class-A Topology
- Full Range Mode for fast & efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band Mode with enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode, an alternative high/low shelf equalizer
- Mixed Mode for two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono, a flexible channel use and combination
- Auto Gain - eliminates level peaks and distortion
Add this absolutely phenomenal processor to your arsenal and you won't be able to leave it alone. Order today.
Nvelope 500 Series Stereo Impulse Shaper with Dual EQ Capabilities
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.006 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.01 %
- Noise floor A-weighted:
- 20â¯Hz - 20â¯kHz (Full Range, EQ) - -90.0 dBu
- 20â¯Hz - 20â¯kHz (Dual Band) - -87.0 dBu
- Dynamic range:
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- 112 dB
- Maximum level:
- Input - +21 dBu
- Output - +21 dBu
- Input - 10 kOhm
- Output - 68 Ohm
- Power consumption:
- Total - 200 mA
- Per slot - 100 mA