- Product J16396
EPSILON INNO-MIX 2
- Write a Review
EPSILON INNO-MIX 2 is an ultra compact Pro DJ Battle Mixer with a built-in mini INNO - Fader Cross-Fader. This professional 2-channel SCRATCH mixer i...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional 2-channel battle-style DJ mixer.
EPSILON INNO-MIX 2 is an ultra compact Pro DJ Battle Mixer with a built-in mini INNO - Fader Cross-Fader. This professional 2-channel SCRATCH mixer is built to work for over 4 million cycles with contactless design delivering butter smooth, precise and fast transitioning between channels.
INNO-MIX 2 is a professional Battle Mixer with an integrated iNNO-FADER cross fader that delivers a buttery smooth feel every professional DJ is looking for. The isolated 3-band equalizer with 100% kill features for High, Mid, and Low frequencies using rotary knobs or by using the instant dedicated kill buttons delivers that one of a kind mix. This Pro DJ mixer also includes features like cross-fader start, cross-fader curve and reverse channel fader mode. The balance TRS 1/4" jacks for master output allows for easy mobile or club install.
- iNNO-Fader 2-Channel ultra compact Pro DJ Battle Mixer
- Superb Scratch Performance with High-Quality Sound
- Isolated Rotary 3-Band equalizer with kill features
- 100% Instant Kill Buttons for High, Mid, & Low Freq
- Cross Fader Start, Cross Fader Curve & Reverse Channel mode
- Balance TRS ¼" Master Outputs & ¼" Headphone Input
- Rotary Gain, Rotary Cue Gain & Master
- Phono / Line inputs & Phono / Line switch
- Mic level control, Mic Talk-Over & 2 Band Mic EQ
- Lab Tested for more than 4 million cycles
Perfect your crab technique with the INNO-MIX2.
- Input / output impedance & sensitivity:
Line: 10K OHM /-14dBV (200mV) +/-2dB
Phono: 47K OHM /-50dBV (3.16mV) +/-2dB
Mic: 1.5K OHM /-54dBV (2mV) +/-2dB
Master: 100K ohm
Phones: (Load=32ohm) 33 OHM /0dBV (1V) +/-2dB