- Product H68221
ESI Dr. DAC Nano
- Write a Review
Dr. DAC Nano provides 2 output channels via both analog and a digital optical S/PDIF connection.The analog output features a high quality DAC that ha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Analog and an optical digital output for high quality stereo audio playback from your computer.
Dr. DAC Nano provides 2 output channels via both analog and a digital optical S/PDIF connection.
The analog output features a high quality DAC that handle up to 24-bit/96kHz. The digital output features an optical miniplug connector.
Dr. DAC Nano works under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 as well as Mac OS X even without the installation of any driver software - perfect Plug & Play.
- digital to analog converter
- USB audio interface
- optical S/PDIF transmitter
Plug in it and start enjoying high quality audio. Order today.
Dr. DAC Nano
- S/PDIF optical output via 3.5mm mini plug optical transmitter
- 16bit/24bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz bit-perfect support
- NON-PCM (Dolby Digital/dts) Pass Through support
- AKM AK4421 192kHz 24-Bit Stereo DAC, 103dB dynamic range, analog playback support up to 24bit/96kHz from TE7022L I2S interface
- Tenor TE7022L USB streaming audio controller with 12MHz USB Full Speed operation
- Analog Devices AD8397 High Output Current Amplifier
- 16 ohm ~ 300 ohm headphone driving capability
- combo S/PDIF & analog output jack / up to 24bit/96kHz output capable
- Standard USB audio driver in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
- Max. 3 Vrms analog output level
- National Semiconductor LM2663M Switched Capacitor Voltage Converter
- Precision +-5ppm 12.000MHz TCXO for lowest clock jitter
- Low ESR Tantal capacitor
- High quality 4 Layer PCB
- USB bus powered operation
- 3.5mm Miniplug-Toslink optical converter included
- dimensions: 60mm x 45mm x 17mm