- Product H70437
Euphonix MC Mix
- Write a Review
Whether you’re working entirely inside the box, or building the ultimate hybrid digital/analog system, Euphonix MC Mix brings the unparalleled speed,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
8-channel fader pack controls your DAW independently or can be expanded into a full desktop mixing system.
Whether you’re working entirely inside the box, or building the ultimate hybrid digital/analog system, Euphonix MC Mix brings the unparalleled speed, resolution, and software integration of Euphonix's high-end consoles and controllers to the personal studio in a revolutionary ergonomic, slim-line design. The faders and rotary encoders enable fast access to pan, EQ and plug-ins with clear metering and info displays. Add MC Control and/or extra MC Mix (#H70440) units for larger systems.
8 Motorized, Touch-Sensitive Faders:
MC Mix includes 8 high-quality 100mm long-throw faders for accurate and smooth mixing.
Touching a fader will automatically select and control the corresponding track within any application that supports EuCon, HUI or Mackie Control protocols as soon as the application is brought up front, or in focus. Fader meters and track designations are displayed by the corresponding OLED above each fader strip.
The Record/Automation keys to left of each fader offer direct arming of tracks for recording and/or selection of the track's automation mode, while the Select/Assign keys lock the selected track to a dedicated fader while allowing you to bank through tracks with the remaining faders—perfect for master fader and sub-mix applications.
8 Touch-Sensitive Rotary Encoders with OLED Displays:
These eight rotary controllers offer direct control over everything from panning and gain to editing your most powerful plug-ins and EQ and depict instant positional feedback via the OLED displays above each knob. The knobs can also be pressed to instantiate and navigate through parameters.
The Knob Set Selector Keys found along the left side of the MC Mix let you quickly assign the rotary encoders to control plug-ins, EQs, panning, signal routing and much more. You can choose to control the same parameter across all tracks (e.g. pans) or assign all knobs to one track for simultaneous editing of multiple parameters at once—perfect for plug-ins.
The high-resolution 128 x 64 pixel OLED displays provide track name/number, detailed metering (from mono to 5.1 surround data), parameter name/value currently being modified by its corresponding rotary encoder, current automation mode and more.
EuControl High-Speed Connectivity—Any Application
EuControl is a high-speed Ethernet control protocol developed by Euphonix that allows the MC Control to connect to any Mac OS X or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) application. EuControl carries control information for faders, knobs, displays and more between the MC Control and whatever application is in focus on your computer. EuContol is MIDI on steroids and is the next generation control protocol for working with music and video applications.
The EuControl application manages the MC Control's connection to your computer, and the MC Client application connects the EuControl control data to all the applications. The MC Control can connect to any application, but for fader and knob control, the application must be able to support either EuCon, HUI, or Mackie Control protocol.
DAWs and Video Edit applications that include EuCon, HUI, or Mackie Control protocol include:
• Logic Pro
• Final Cut Pro
• Soundtrack Pro
• Digital Performer
• Pro Tools
The MC Control is designed to work with up to four MC Mix units and an MC Transport unit for complete audio mixing control with 36 faders. With EuCon applications, the MC Control can also be used to assign any track to any MC Mix fader and have these assignments saved for easy recall from the screen. Save a Layout for drums, one for keyboards, another for guitars, and so on, to make mixing with large number of tracks a breeze. MC Control, MC Mix and MC Transport units clip together or can be situated anywhere as each has its own Ethernet connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- 8 displays for surround metering, parameter and track names
- Link up to four MC Mix units and/or an MC Control
- for up to 36 faders
- Control multiple applications and workstations via Ethernet
- 250X faster and 8X the resolution of MIDI
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability
- Record/Automation Keys
- Select/Assign Keys
- Knob Set Selector Keys
- Function Keys (Shift Keys)
- Footswitch Jack: Punch-in/out of recording when footswitch (not included) is connected
- Ethernet Port connects the MC Mix to your Mac - Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) and MC Control unit or to connect to a network
- Solo/Mute/Transport Keys
- Track Navigation
- Channel Display
For mixing in the box or writing automation for analog summing, there's nothing like pushing real faders and buttons. Order your MC Mix and start building your dream console today!
- Apple Macintosh G4 with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 processor (PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor highly recommended)
- Apple Macintosh OS X v10.5 or later
- 1 available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port**
- 1GB System RAM
- 100MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
- ** Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) or connect to a network
- Windows 7 32-bit only
- Software installer that provides 32-bit or 64-bit Windows EuControl support for MC Mix
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor running 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate
- 16-3/16" x 9-1/2" x 1-3/16" (420mm x 238mm x 30mm)
- Wt.: 4.8 lb. (2.2kg)
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC