- Product 482169
Event ASP6 Studio Precision 6" Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
The first time you listen to a pair of Studio Precision monitors, you'll almost surely shake your head in disbelief--then break out in a smile. Event...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Expanded stereo, delivering precise stereo imaging and exceptional clarity, free of artificial tones.
The first time you listen to a pair of Studio Precision monitors, you'll almost surely shake your head in disbelief--then break out in a smile. Event staff have seen it happen time and time again: people just can't believe that they're hearing a sound so big and so alive coming from direct field monitors. Simply put, they far exceed people's sonic expectations by a huge margin.
- Low Frequency Driver: 6-1/2" magnetically shielded mineral-filled polypropylene cone with neodymium magnet, high-temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- High-frequency driver: 1" magnetically shielded soft dome neodymium radiator with ferrofluid-cooled voice coil
- Frequency response: 40Hz — 20kHz, ±3dB, Ref 500Hz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 200W program
- Highpfrequency amplifier power: 80W program
- Sound pressure level (output): 111dB
- Crossover: 2.6kHz; active fourth-order asymmetrical
- Input connectors: XLR and 1/4" connectors; accept balanced or unbalanced sources
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward low frequency cone displacement
- Dimensions: 10-3/4" W x 13-5/8" H x 10" D (7.3cmWx34.6cmHx25.4cmD)
- Weight: 25 lbs. each (11.4kg)