- Product 600097
Event S100 Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Event S100 is a small but mighty low frequency subwoofer monitor system that can help transform your studio sound from meek into magnificent. Wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Event S100 is a small but mighty low frequency subwoofer monitor system that can help transform your studio sound from meek into magnificent. With 100 Watts of power dedicated entirely to low frequency reproduction, a speaker cabinet that features a floor-coupled design to provide maximum volume output, and a time-proven 8" Low Frequency driver that delivers clean, clear, powerful low end, the S100 is the ideal way to bring full-range performance to your existing small-footprint monitor system.
The S100 Studio Subwoofer works with virtually any active monitor, including, of course, the Event ALP-5 Active Linear Phase Biamplified Monitor. Pass-through audio jacks on the Event S100 subwoofer make hookup a snap — simply set the audio speaker on the floor, connect the cables, and… let 'er rip! You won't believe how BIG your sound will be! And just in case the neighbors make a little noise of their own, the system includes a handy footswitch that lets you mute the output with a tap of your toe.
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" polypropylene cone with damper rubber surround and high temperature voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35Hz—120 Hz, -3dB
- Amplifier Power: 100W, Linear
- LFE Crossover: 120Hz, 2nd-order
- Noise: 70dB below full output
- Inputs: Mono line input with 1/4" connector; Left and Right line inputs with RCA connectors; All unbalanced
- Pass-Through Outputs: Two RCA mains monitor channel pass-throughs
- Controls: Input Sensitivity; mains power; operating voltage selection; on/off mute (footswitch-controlled)
- Power Requirements: 200VA, User selectable 110V~60Hz or 220/240V~50-60Hz mains
- Polarity: Positive signal at input produces outward cone displacement
- Cabinet: 5/8" vinyl-laminated MDF, internally insulated
- Dimensions: 12" W x 16-5/8" H x 10-3/4" D
- Weight: 32lbs