- J11595 000000000 J11595000000000
Eventide DDL-500 500 Series Delay
- Write a Review
Housed in a popular 500-style chassis, the Eventide DDL-500 gives you Eventide build excellence and uncompromising audio quality in a low-profile stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The delay kings pack Eventide legacy into a 500 slot unit.
Housed in a popular 500-style chassis, the Eventide DDL-500 gives you Eventide build excellence and uncompromising audio quality in a low-profile studio design that fits perfectly into your 500 rack.
The DDL-500 features 10 seconds of pristine delay at a 192 kHz sample rate and a unique design that strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to the bare minimum. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, relay bypass, and +20 dB boost are all analog.
Eventide's mantra in the DDL-500 design was mantra was "as analog as possible." The DDL-500s digital circuitry is kept to a minimum; just the chips necessary for delay. All of the other sound-shaping features are implemented in the analog domain.
Delay time can be varied smoothly either manually or by connecting an LFO to the remote input allowing short delays to be used for comb filter and flanging effects. The DDL-500 is also capable of extremely long delays (up to 160 seconds at a 16 kHz sample rate) allowing long passages to be captured for looping.
From short delays for double tracking, to ridiculously long delays for whatever reason, to creating swept delay and tape echo class effects, the DDL-500 brings it all in a single 500 series slot.
- Low noise and high fidelity
- Exquisite tone
- Insert loop and relay bypass
- Housed in a convenient 500 rack
Order today and experience the best in controllable, musical delay.
DDL-500 500 Series Delay
- Sample Rate: 192kHz to 12kHz
Resolution: 24 bits
Minimum Delay: 0.11 milliseconds
10 seconds @ 192kHz
160 seconds @ 12kHz
Input: Max 24dBu, >18k impedance
Output: Max 24dBu, 50 impedance
Insert Send: Max 10dBu, 2k impedance
Insert Return: Max 20dBu, 50k impedance
Power: +16V 200mA, -16V 100mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.